No announcement yet.

What should I choose ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
    funny i didnt know apple would inform dumb ****s like you about their prices before they woud release and make them official

i guarantee you were dumb enough to spend 700 bucks on the iphone 3gs
    No. I traded my blackberry 9700 for a 3GS. My BB bold cost me $185.

"Apple will introduce a 32GB version of the so-called iPhone 4G at $199, and a 64GB version at $299, Piper Jaffray analyst Gene Munster predicted in a research note published Wednesday"

It'll only cost you $600+ if you buy the phone without a contract.

Lol @ you not knowing what a contract is.

Comment

oh so thats what he predicted. thats just like apple announcing it right...you moron. and have fun paying that **** off the next 5 years on top of the few hundred bucks you have to pay regardless. especially when the next iphone comes out

it goes for around 1.500 bucks on ebay and everywhere else but im sure you can get it with no contract brandnew for 1/3 of that price
      Last edited by Bullrush; 06-19-2010, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Winning

I have some grant gloves but i would love to try out a pair of winning. Go for the winning in your favourite colour. I bet you wont regret.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
          oh so thats what he predicted. thats just like apple announcing it right...you moron. and have fun paying that **** off the next 5 years on top of the few hundred bucks you have to pay regardless. especially when the next iphone comes out

it goes for around 1.500 bucks on ebay and everywhere else but im sure you can get it with no contract brandnew for 1/3 of that price
          1. Obviously someone was searching for a iPhone on Ebay
          2. You must be broke thinking it's going to take years to pay off $1,500
          3. Companies release prices of their product before the release date for the consumers to know what to expect.

Comment

Working...
          X