No announcement yet.

running- losing weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• running- losing weight

right lads whats better purely for losing weight? interval running or jogging at a steady pace, i have asthma so i do find runnin quite hard or is just going boxing good enough to lose weight? cheers

The intenser the better and also longer the better .The thing is if your running longer runs still run them fast .I would recommend this as well for conditioning circuits and fat loss .Short fast is probably also better than long slow
    http://www.rosstraining.com/fullthro...ditioning.html

Comment

Sprint training is fantastic for fat loss. I dunno what the risks are in terms of asthma thoug.

Overall boxing training is also a great way to lose weight and build strenght, endurance, coordination, balance, etc.

Comment

I got asthma too homey. I just jog at a steady pace for like 25 to 30 minutes then walk for like 10. Then I do my weight lifting and stomach workout, Also eat right too, but don't deprive your body what it use to, If your going to eat something bad eat it less then you would have in the past. Dont starve the body of what it's use too. Ive been doing this for about six months i've lost 20 pounds nothing and i'm going to keep doing it till i feel fit prolly anoter 10 pounds but tell ya what i feel good. I still party and **** but i've cut it down to once a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooney89 View Post
          right lads whats better purely for losing weight? interval running or jogging at a steady pace, i have asthma so i do find runnin quite hard or is just going boxing good enough to lose weight? cheers
          Every mother****er on the internet has advice. But when I want to lose weight, I just ask myself how fat mother****ers who have actually lost weight, actually lost weight.

EXHIBIT A, B, C: Ricky Hatton.

5 mile jog. 2,500-3,000 calories per day.

Ricky Hatton is 5'6 and goes to the gym for 2 hours.

Adjust caloric intake accordingly.

I lost 20 lbs. in a month doing that ****. I probably ate less than I was supposed to and lost some muscle in the process but whatevs.

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
            Short fast is probably also better than long slow
            That's what she said.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperUppercut View Post
              That's what she said.
              That's probably the exact opposite of what she said.

Comment

Working...
              X