title boxing shipping

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• title boxing shipping

hey,

does any one know how long it takes for them to ship from there in kansas to me in los angeles. I ordered from them on tuesday night.

so you waited a couple hours already thats something

no clue, friday maybe or mon/tue

Comment

Most of the time, they don't even send the item at all. Check your email and see if they bothered sending you a message saying your item is out of stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Flamenco View Post
        Most of the time, they don't even send the item at all. Check your email and see if they bothered sending you a message saying your item is out of stock.
        really? i've ordered tons of things from them and never had any problems

and i'm in PR lol

Comment

alot of the fighting gloves from the Title are backordered, it wont show you on the website. I placed an order and they were nice enough to call me about it. I tried ordering other fighting gloves and they were also out of stock.

I ended up ordering stuff from ringside and im dissapointed of everything i got from there

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
            really? i've ordered tons of things from them and never had any problems

and i'm in PR lol
            Yea me too, they have excellent customer service and it usually takes about 4-5 business days but most of the time I get stuff sooner.

The best thing to do is add an email account to the process and you will get notifications there.

Comment

Working...
            X