No announcement yet.

my second bout video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my second bout video

Well I ****** at my first fight but i think i have really improved my skills
    I have 4-5 months of boxing and this is just the first round that I lost tough---
    Blue Corner

Cricticize away
    Last edited by bernardotelo; 05-20-2010, 03:08 PM. Reason: g

If you have only been boxing for 4-5 months then you look great. I mean the biggest flaw is your feet, but that's expected from a young fighter.

You cross your feet up and get off balance when you try to load up with punches but you are doing great man, keep it up and just listen to what your coaches tell you and work hard.

Comment

thank's mate

Comment

Originally posted by bernardotelo View Post
        I have 4-5 months of boxing and this is just the first round that I lost tough---
        Blue Corner

Cricticize away
        Like the guy above said basically your foot work, I'm only 3 weeks into boxing my self so can't talk much,

Btw how old are you?

Comment

i'm 15 lol

Comment

did you get knocked out in the 2nd round or why dont you want us to see the rest?

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
              did you get knocked out in the 2nd round or why dont you want us to see the rest?
              At least he showed us an actual video. Where's yours?

I have 4-5 months of boxing and this is just the first round that I lost tough...

Keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
                It was a girl that was cousin from another guy that fought and she said she only filmed the first part beacause she had low battery and taught i was going to loose I busted he's nose in the thirsd round and won tough my coach once said that on he's fight's when he was younger the tendency of the other fighter's was to start hard and then get tired troughout the rounds instead he would hit faster and harder troughout each round and i belive that's basicly what happended with me in this bout

Originally posted by Don Flamenco View Post
                At least he showed us an actual video. Where's yours?
                Keep it up!
                thank You

Comment

It was a girl that was cousin from another guy that fought and she said she only filmed the first part beacause she had low battery and taught i was going to loose I busted he's nose in the thirsd round and won tough my coach once said that on he's fight's when he was younger the tendency of the other fighter's was to start hard and then get tired troughout the rounds instead he would hit faster and harder troughout each round and i belive that's basicly what happended with me in this bout

thank You
                  That was exactly the type of pace I fought in, and yeah, your coach is right, because I blew my load early especially in the beginning of my "budding amateur career", lol

Comment

You move VERY VERY VERY bad on your feet. But good hands, maybe you should keep your left abit higher and have a tighter guard.
                    But back to your feet. When you circle right, then move your right foot first. When you Circle left, then move your left foot first. This is elementary boxing, that you'll need to improve before your next match.

Comment

Working...
                    X