• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your amateur record?

Title says it all.

2-1 (1 ko)

Comment

2-0 altho i shouldve had like 80 fights by now lol had my first two within 3 weeks then thought i needed a week break..lol shouldnt have thought that...been trainen ever since but everytime i get ready for a fight seems like my coach has to go to germany or somethan to spar in camp w someone

Comment

Now my record is 6-5 (done some exhibitions also). Only two of my losses were clear losses though, one was my first with a bad trainer to a good fighter who is now very very good, and the other to a national champ. The other 3 were one point, two point and split decision losses I had cases for winning.

My most recent loss on the weekend was actually to a 21 year old with around 20 odd fights who had about 6lbs on me. This guy also tried out for the 2009 senior world championships...and I lost by split decision. So I was pretty pleased with that.

Comment

3-1 (1 ko)

Comment

1-2 I'm still a very much n00b

Comment

1000-0 999 KOs

Comment

12-6. Five of my losses were close fights. Three losses by 1 damn point in tournaments and two close decisions on club shows.

Then I have one fight where I lost by 27 points lol. It was my first open class fight and my opponent had 45 fights. We fought again 4 months later in a different tournament and he only beat me by one that time and I've won three straight since then so I'm happy with how I been doing.

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
                  2-0 altho i shouldve had like 80 fights by now lol had my first two within 3 weeks then thought i needed a week break..lol shouldnt have thought that...been trainen ever since but everytime i get ready for a fight seems like my coach has to go to germany or somethan to spar in camp w someone
                  How long have you been training boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by Haqq View Post
                    1-2 I'm still a very much n00b
                    It'll come my friend

Comment

Working...
                    X