Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 oz are the best choice

Comment

10 Oz. for sparring.
      14 or 16 Oz. for training with heavy bags.

Recommend Raja boxing gloves. I just bought from boxingtop dot com and it's really great pairs.

Comment

Originally posted by maxi View Post
        10 Oz. for sparring.

Recommend Raja boxing gloves. I just bought from boxingtop dot com and it's really great pairs.

You have it backwards - 10/12 oz for training and 14/16 oz for sparring.

Comment

Yea I agree, I am a trainer and I always have my guys hit with 16oz gloves. For sparring, bag work everything. Reason being because they are heavy and once they get into a fight, their hands feel super light.

When I train them for a fight, we do work the mits with 12-14oz gloves so they can get the feel before the fight but during training it's 16oz all the way.

I also have them keep their mouth piece in at all times so they can get used to that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by maxi View Post
            10 Oz. for sparring.

10oz for sparring is just ignorant.. thats what u have when u fight. no need for them training, ull just hurt eachother. 12 is the smallest u should have for sparring. most likely 14, and even though i hate it myself possibly 16oz..

like the other guy said u have it backwards.. smaller gloves for bag work and heavier gloves for sparrin, son.

Comment

Working...
            X