No announcement yet.

David Lemieux's Rival Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Lemieux's Rival Gloves

if you guys are on this site, then you've probably watched Russ Anber and David Lemieux's boxing instructionals on youtube...

and they are sponsored by rival

i was wondering if anyone uses Rival gloves and if they're good

because so far David's been knocking guys down like Bowling Pins with his rival gloves (i'm not saying the gloves are magic or something) i just want to know if they're good

Originally posted by thatjamaicanguy View Post
    if you guys are on this site, then you've probably watched Russ Anber and David Lemieux's boxing instructionals on youtube...

and they are sponsored by rival

i was wondering if anyone uses Rival gloves and if they're good

because so far David's been knocking guys down like Bowling Pins with his rival gloves (i'm not saying the gloves are magic or something) i just want to know if they're good

First off it's the boxer not the gloves, Second David lemieux is not as great as you might think he is he has a high ko% but he's fought a bunch of bums and I'm a montrealer too. Third Rival gloves are **** quality rival is all we have here in montreal and Ive gone through so many. I just buy from america and get everlast it's always quality stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by pyrovampx View Post
      First off it's the boxer not the gloves, Second David lemieux is not as great as you might think he is he has a high ko% but he's fought a bunch of bums and I'm a montrealer too. Third Rival gloves are **** quality rival is all we have here in montreal and Ive gone through so many. I just buy from america and get everlast it's always quality stuff.
      What he said... it's not the glove it's the person who is wearing them that can do the damage.. iv never tryed the gloves before so i cant say much.. they look flashy don't know about the quality.

Comment

i know it's not the gloves, i'm not ******ed

i just wanted to know if the Rival gloves were good or not, god damn

Comment

I've got their super bag gloves and sparring gloves and am very happy with both. But they are the only brand I've used so I can't compare to others.

Comment

I trip out on Lemieux, 20+ pro fights. I still watch those Title vids with Abner and him. He was like 14-16 at the time.

I tried my buddies Rival super bag gloves, I liked them better than my Title gel bag gloves. I just hate their logo and designs.

Comment

ive had rival gloves. they are great. like the other guy said, once u get them, they dont compare to others. they are on that A level with a few other name brands..

Comment

Originally posted by punchDrUnK MONK View Post
                ive had rival gloves. they are great. like the other guy said, once u get them, they dont compare to others. they are on that A level with a few other name brands..
                A-Level to exceptional quality compared to some other brands. I've found that all of Rivals products are of exceptional quality. You will not be disappointed ..... But as with any training equipment - you have to try it for yourself to get the best and only opinion that counts.

Comment

man thanks for that advice

i just wanted more info on the Rival gloves because on ratethisgear.com, all the Rival gloves that were rated were rated pretty high

and they look like they're curved more to be a puncher's glove..and i want a puncher's type gloves

Comment

Working...
                  X