Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

feeling weak and tired when i train am i haveing to much sugar, caffiene and salt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feeling weak and tired when i train am i haveing to much sugar, caffiene and salt?

I train 6 days a week boxing and weight lifting but i always feel tired with no energy is this down to my bad diet?

haha...i would say hell yeah...but it depends on exactly what you're eating...if your intake doesn't match your output...you won't be maximizing your results...but a stable diet is key for stabilizing the metabolism...i know that was always my problem...i would barely eat all day and then would try and go to the boxing gym...i work out fine...then when i got home...i'd wait and eat about an hour later...i'd feel so damn weak it made no sense...so i started forcing myself to eat more in the mornings and afternoons...so when boxing came up...i'd feel fine...then eat immediately after...of course this was all healthy food...i gained weight and saw better results in my physique and in my performance...also remember that our bodies are like cars...put bad gas in them and they'll run like crap...eat ****ty foods and you'll have little energy...

Comment

it might be your diet. What are you eating 1 to 1 1/2 hours before hitting the gym?
      Does it take a long time for your muscles to recover from your workout?

Comment

Originally posted by Skuzzles View Post
        it might be your diet. What are you eating 1 to 1 1/2 hours before hitting the gym?
        Does it take a long time for your muscles to recover from your workout?
        yeah it does

Comment

Yeah try eating some lean beef, chicken breast or even salmon with very little salt or sauces. Mix in some carbs and fiber such as a slice of wheat bread, or small serving of rice with some veggies (broccoli mmm mmm). Eat these after your workout to help your muscles heal. Also try having a rest day in the middle of the week as well. If you keep working out and tearing and stretching your muscles they can't heal. And it's only after they heal that you'll be stronger.

Comment

are you drinking enough water? supplements? whey protein?

Comment

Working...
            X