No announcement yet.

Whats The Best Way....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats The Best Way....

Whats the best way to loose body fat around ur abb area? I had abbs at one point but havent been active in a while, I kno the abbs are still there but under a lil bit of body fat, Now im not that fat im 5'10 160 but im usually around 150 i kno that 10 lbs is in my waist and i cant get rid of it.

sorry wrong place to post this i just put in the in the training & nutrition
    Last edited by Bad Intentions; 05-03-2005, 11:46 PM.

run.........................

Comment

This is really a thread for the training and nutrition section.

Comment

yes i just realized that and also posted it there, my mistake

Comment

loool well it was magically moved hahahahaH

Comment

yeah i noticed that, lol

Comment

You have to lose it over your entire body which means you must lose more weight than you might have intended. You can't lose fat in particular areas. It's not gonna be easy but you must exercise more while consuming less calories. Eat more frequently so that your metabolism speeds up and burns fat while you're resting(even sleeping). In the morning go ahead and knock out some cardio before consuming anything as you'll be in caloric deficit from not consuming for the time you slept. Of course, exercising not only burns calories itself but again jump starts your metabolism.

Just a buncha tips, dude. Good luck.

Comment

thanx, that should be allot of help.

Comment

I good a question pertainin to this as well. How long is it (I know it depends but about) before one starts seein results?

Comment

Depends on your physiology, your diet, your dedication and how fat you are. In terms of the way your clothes fit, you'll probably notice them being baggier after ten days to two weeks if you're dedicated and consistent.

Drink lots of water, it's a natural diuretic and good for you. Most people walk around chronically low in terms of drinking enough water. Then they wonder why **** isn't working right. If you're not drinking enough water nearly every system on your body will be malfunctioning or working at less than optimal capacity. Think of it ... we are composed of 75 to 80 percent water! It also flushes your body of toxins and other impurities that shouldn't be present.

Of course, it'd be a good idea to consult your family doctor before doing anything especially if it's been awhile.

Comment

Working...
                    X