This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
    Would anyone suggest white gloves? Do they get dirty quickly?
    I have a pair of Fighting Sports 12 oz and everyone drools about how they look. I train in an old school, no A/C gym which may not be as clean as most others and the gloves haven't gotten that dirty aside from the laces.

Comment

• i have white gloves and i love them, so do the guys in my gym. personally i love watching the glove "age" and change, just shows me how much work ive been putting into the gloves. its not like theyll turn black but you cant avoid a scuff here and there when you own white gloves

Comment

• Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
        I have a pair of Fighting Sports 12 oz and everyone drools about how they look. I train in an old school, no A/C gym which may not be as clean as most others and the gloves haven't gotten that dirty aside from the laces.
        Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
        i have white gloves and i love them, so do the guys in my gym. personally i love watching the glove "age" and change, just shows me how much work ive been putting into the gloves. its not like theyll turn black but you cant avoid a scuff here and there when you own white gloves
        Thanks for the reponses. I still haven't settled in yet but Grant recently put up these new white ones which I love.

Comment

• I recently bought this Lonsdale headgear and so far it's protected my pretty face from gettting too beat up.

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
          what about the lonsdale??

Does anyone have any experience with Lonsdale gloves? I'm debating whether to get a lace up or velcro pair of Lonsdales. Here are the two styles I'm looking at:

Lonsdale Pro Safe Spar Training Gloves

Lonsdale Elite Molded Foam Sparring Gloves - Lace

Comment

• vs................

Comment

• Best company for gear

100 years ago there was only Everlast... now there are 1000s of companies.
              Which company makes the best most reliable gear?
              Any thoughts on these companies?
              ATF Sports
              Everlast
              Rival
              Hyabusa
              Grant

I am open to suggestions about other companies as well.
              Thanks,

Comment

• 1. Winning.

2. Grant.

The rest.

Honestly, my personal favorite is Grant. I just love their design. Winning is pretty much rated as #1 because of the protection and quality but I can't tell you from experience as I've never owned anything from them.

I am just thinking what to order (design wise) and haven't decided yet but they're the company which I am gonna buy my stuff from. Check out some of their product: https://www.facebook.com/GrantBoxing?ref=ts

So far, I'm thinking to order this:

Comment

• Winning, grant, cletos, everlast, lonsdale. ?? idk man,

Comment

• @freddie
                    do you know what those 3 items would cost you?

anyway

#1 winning
                    #2 grant

i also like hayabusa, rival, reyes, ringside

Comment

• Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post

vs................

I'd go with the red, black and gold. The white/gold looks too glamorous and ghey....

BTW, does anyone have any input on my Lonsdale boxing glove query?..

Comment

Working...
                      X