Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

custom colors are +30% on top of what the equipment costs. so gloves will be about +100 bucks then. just put in your order

Comment

What do you guys think about this headgear?

If you wear this, are you being soft? Plenty of fighters wear headgear with facial bars.

Comment

Headgear, full-face/open/classic ?

Hello people !

Which headgear do you prefer?
        Is it any disadvantages/benefits of using full-face/open/classic/and so on ?
        I mean a full-face protects the most but it's not what you are using in the ring/match, maybe better to get used to a open then, or ?
        And what is the difference between mexican/traditional/and so on ?

Regards / Robin

Comment

Originally posted by robin_nerf View Post
          Hello people !

Which headgear do you prefer?
          Is it any disadvantages/benefits of using full-face/open/classic/and so on ?
          I mean a full-face protects the most but it's not what you are using in the ring/match, maybe better to get used to a open then, or ?
          And what is the difference between mexican/traditional/and so on ?

Regards / Robin
          I think it's a personally choice. Some lads like full face some prefer open face.

I take it you are relatively new to boxing? If so, then a headguard that offers more protection could be worth considering as they can help you feel less vulnerable and thus more relaxed in the ring (as well as taking some of the sting off the punches that you will inevitably take).

I personally prefer open face now, but when I first started I did prefer full face headguards.

Comment

It depends on what you feel is comfortable. I personally like open face to condition the facial tissue to withstand punches. Also it doesn't limit my neck movement or eel like I am carryiong a weight on my head.

Comment

I prefer open headgear. The full headgear gets in the way and I feel that it limits my vision as well.

Comment

bombs and i both never wear headgear durring sparring.
                our opponents and sparring partners do, but we still ko them in less than 15 seconds.

Comment

Boxing gloves - Sidekick

If your looking for great boxing gloves i would recommend Sidekick gloves. These are used by most pro kickboxers in the uk. I have bought a pair myself and the quality is amazing. Very comfortable around wrist with adjustable velcro to tighten more. Have a look at sidekickboxing.co.uk
                  Cost around 40quid and are much better than the likes of Twins

Comment

twins gloves r great

muaythaistuff. com has them 4 $47 and teh shipping is like $25

totaly worth it mine were really nice and i got em in five days

great protection 4 hands 2

Comment

Twines glove all the way!

Comment

Working...
                      X