No announcement yet.

puncher's gloves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• puncher's gloves?

In the recent Pacquiao/Morales fight there was quite a fuss about the gloves Morales chose. I've had problems with my hands in the past and want to know if the gloves Morales chose would help. If no one is familiar with those gloves, can anyone suggest gloves that offer the most protection for your hands?

The Reason Cleto Reyees Gloves Are Called The Punchers Gloves Are Because They Are Smaller And It Is Easier To Make A Fist And They Are Alot Stiffer

Comment

Originally posted by random guy
      The Reason Cleto Reyees Gloves Are Called The Punchers Gloves Are Because They Are Smaller And It Is Easier To Make A Fist And They Are Alot Stiffer
      right, makes sesnse, so, i was wondering if you (anyone) could suggest some gloves that are not punchers gloves, rather, gloves that provide support for say a fighter who hystorically has hand problems.

Comment

i guess everlast or grant

Comment

Floyd Mayweather, probably has some of the worse hands in the sport and he said Grant Boxing gloves are the best boxing gloves in the world. If you have hand problems like him, you should try those out.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh
            Floyd Mayweather, probably has some of the worse hands in the sport and he said Grant Boxing gloves are the best boxing gloves in the world. If you have hand problems like him, you should try those out.
            of course! (not sure why i didn't think of that).
            i should simply look at what fighters who have hand problems
            use. thanks for the info.

Comment

DLH has had history of hurting his hands has been seen training with Winning gloves, as has Morales, even Barrera.

However if they are for training a Cleto Reyes training glove might be what u want also as they are more padded and they dont have that infamous horse hair. At least thats what i been told.

Comment

If I was you

I would get the number of titleboxing, call them and ask them what are the best gloves for your hands, they know best man

also try gettin the gel knuckle pads if u got problems with your knuckles

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::.
                  DLH has had history of hurting his hands has been seen training with Winning gloves, as has Morales, even Barrera.

However if they are for training a Cleto Reyes training glove might be what u want also as they are more padded and they dont have that infamous horse hair. At least thats what i been told.
                  cleto reyes gloves have horse hair in them

Comment

Thanks for all your replies so far, you guys have been very helpful. I'll call a couple of vendor's and get their opinions as well. thanks again to everyone.

Comment

Working...
                    X