Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muscles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I WORK ARMS,SHOULDERS AND LEGS. i ONLY DO LEGS 2X A WEEK AND i ONLY USE DUMBELLS FOR MY UPPER BODY,FOR THE REST OF MY WORKOUT I USE my own body weight(DIPS, PULL-UPS)

Comment

To get body builder big you have to EAT body builder big. If that makes sense. You aren't going to grow huge muscles with out eating Huge amounts of food. If you can, then you will make more money in bodybuilding or modeling. And it hurts less.

Comment

Originally posted by random guy
        i think i read shane mosley can bench like 350. i dont know if that true
        thats insane
        i doubt it tho
        a 154 guy "at most" benching 350
        i just dont see it
        i think thats what he squats

Comment

i weigh about 150 and I squat that much. but yeah i dont see it either

Comment

if you can bench almost twice your weight then god damn your strong. its possible mosley can bench that much.
            Vic darchynian at 112 pounds can bench around 195, thats a fact.

Comment

neone know how much tszyu can bench?

Comment

Originally posted by abdiel2k3
                thats insane
                i doubt it tho
                a 154 guy "at most" benching 350
                i just dont see it
                i think thats what he squats
                I'm sure I read it too : he bench press 350, from his trainer (prior to his 1st fight at super welter with Raul Marquez) but boxing's never been a weight lifting contest and mosley looked slow and awkward in all his fights above welterweight.

Comment

kosta tszyu benches 120kg, dats a fact, he said it himself, he works out alot, he likes it

Comment

Originally posted by Pugnacious_Z
                    kosta tszyu benches 120kg, dats a fact, he said it himself, he works out alot, he likes it
                    what a demon!!! that weight could break my body to pieces

Comment

random guy you weigh 150 you cannot squat no 350 if you dont ever work out your legs besides your own body weight

Comment

Working...
                      X