• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you rate my right cross?

Cross, not straight right.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=07Ygjc...=2&pp=gAQBiAQB

Originally posted by automaton89 View Post
    What's with the bulky jacket? We need to see the movement of your body.

Did Tattoo yell too much about de plane? You gotta throw it straight out, not down like you're fighting a midget............Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 04-27-2024, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

What's with the bulky jacket? We need to see the movement of your body.

Did Tattoo yell too much about de plane? You gotta throw it straight out, not down like you're fighting a midget............Rockin'
      Heh, I didn't know right hand to the body was frowned upon.

I'm 6'1. And I wanted to feel what's it like with a jacket for the streetz

Comment

Heh, I didn't know right hand to the body was frowned upon.

I'm 6'1. And I wanted to feel what's it like with a jacket for the streetz
        The straight right to the body was one of my favorite shots to throw.

So throw it now like you're fighting a person your own size and punch him in the face, without the jacket on.

And you weren't throwing the shot to the body, did you notice how high your head was? Just like a pumpkin set upon a fence pole just waiting to get knocked off on Devils Night................Rockin'
        Last edited by Rockin'; 04-27-2024, 06:21 AM.

Comment

The straight right to the body was one of my favorite shots.
          It's my favorite. Did you ever got a knockout with it?

Comment

It's my favorite. Did you ever got a knockout with it?
            I don't believe so, but it sure did set up the shot to funk 'em up.

I used that shot against this guy that I fought who was from Ghana, he was 6'-3" tall.

They were taping that guys ribs up (after the bout) as I walked to my dressing room, the coach told me that I hurt him pretty bad.

I replied that's what we're paid to do and then went to get stitched up.​

Get under the jab and introduce your fist to your opponents rib cage, it'll pay big time later on in the bout.

.................Rockin'
            Last edited by Rockin'; 04-27-2024, 06:32 AM.

Comment

I used that shot against this guy that I fought who was from Ghana, he was 6'-3" tall.

They were taping that guys ribs up as I walked to my dressing room, the coach told me that I hurt him pretty bad.

I replied that's what were paid to do and then went to get stitched up.​

Get under the jab and introduce your power to your opponents rib cage, it'll pay big time later on in the bout.

.................Rockin'
              Is My opponent allowed to hit the top of My head when I Duck under?

Comment

Is My opponent allowed to hit the top of My head when I Duck under?
                Who ducks with their head down?

................Rockin'
                Last edited by Rockin'; 04-27-2024, 06:47 AM.

Comment

They were taping that guys ribs up (after the bout) as I walked to my dressing room, the coach told me that I hurt him pretty bad.

I replied that's what we're paid to do and then went to get stitched up.​

Get under the jab and introduce your fist to your opponents rib cage, it'll pay big time later on in the bout.

.................Rockin'
                  It doesn't surprise me you damaged him. Thrusting shots have more potential power than swinging, even though humans tend to throw swinging shots better.

It was explained to me that when you thrust the target, you are both greatly hitting and going through at the same time.

But when you hook/swing you have great acceleration, but only moderate penetration.

Most humans tend to throw better swings but in theory, your right hand will be more deadly.
                  Last edited by automaton89; 04-27-2024, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Oh yeah, in your next video have your feet in the picture. They are very important.

Hitting and going through.......... also very important.

And the shot that you threw looked perfectly straight except for the height of the shot. Straight out and straight back, unless of course you would like to keep on punching him, in his face, with your right hand (we'll maybe get in to that some other time). Over the elbow and crank.

.............Rockin'
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 04-27-2024, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X