Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I do boxing or MMA at University?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I do boxing or MMA at University?

Should I do boxing or should I do MMA at University? I am unsure of which one I should do as I am a fan of both boxing and MMA, as I watch a lot of boxing fights and research old fighters, their fights and training methods and I also watch MMA fights and follow some UFC fighters. I wanted to know what you guys thought I should do.

Boxing and MMA are not things that you just do, it must become a lifestyle or you will fail.

Anybody can talk the talk, but if you want to succeed in these sports than you must walk the walk.

Every day..................Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by TheDempseyKid View Post
      Should I do boxing or should I do MMA at University? I am unsure of which one I should do as I am a fan of both boxing and MMA, as I watch a lot of boxing fights and research old fighters paymaj.com​, their fights and training methods and I also watch MMA fights and follow some UFC fighters. I wanted to know what you guys thought I should do.
      Both boxing and MMA offer unique benefits and challenges, so the decision ultimately depends on your personal interests, goals, and preferences. If you're passionate about the technical aspects of striking, footwork, and the rich history of boxing, pursuing boxing at university could be a fantastic choice. You'll have the opportunity to refine your skills in a sport with a strong tradition and focus on mastering the art of punching and defensive techniques. On the other hand, if you're drawn to the dynamic and diverse nature of MMA, combining various martial arts disciplines such as boxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, and wrestling, then pursuing MMA might be more suitable for you. MMA provides a comprehensive approach to combat sports, allowing you to develop proficiency in both striking and grappling techniques, as well as learning how to seamlessly transition between different combat styles. Consider your long-term goals, the availability of training facilities and coaches at your university, and which sport aligns best with your physical attributes and personality. Both boxing and MMA offer opportunities for personal growth, fitness, and competition, so whichever path you choose, you're bound to gain valuable experiences and skills. Ultimately, follow your passion and choose the sport that excites and motivates you the most.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDempseyKid View Post
        Should I do boxing or should I do MMA at University? I am unsure of which one I should do as I am a fan of both boxing and MMA, as I watch a lot of boxing fights and research old fighters, their fights and training methods and I also watch MMA fights and follow some UFC fighters. I wanted to know what you guys thought I should do.
        Where will you be attending university? ..................Rockin'

Comment

Working...
        X