No announcement yet.

The Marchegiano Know It All Training Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Marchegiano Know It All Training Thread

Post up, for us, what you know about fighting with your fists.

I don't expect much at all to come from this know nothins mind.

Ask your training questions and Marchegiano​ will let you know what's up.

...................Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 02-17-2024, 02:59 PM.
    nathan sturley max baer likes this.

ha ha nice one!
    Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Looool

Marchegiano how far do you think a boxer can get by just using calisthenics, jump rope, heavy bag, and roadwork? Without using weights?
      Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

I have transgressed against a great poster who brings more value to the modern sport than my histories ever could and for that appropriate shame should be dealt.

Rockin'

Respect is free.
        Last edited by Marchegiano; 03-01-2024, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
          I don't get the point of this thread or the jabs there in to be honest. Y'all all know I too has google, so TF is going to get proven here? What is the joke here?

All I see is an old man I made cry at some point being bitter over a spanking I done forgot about.

TF man. I'm not that guy. I should not have to defend my interests. I do not write training threads. I do not post in the training section, and whatever has Rockin being a baby has **** all nothing to do with training.

Likewise I do not write I was once a boxer threads or posts.

So what the **** is this **** then?

I tend to clarify if my position has been mistaken but after that I do enjoy my childish games ... hence the sig. So, I have three mind here:

Just goof around and see how emotionally weak our Rockin' is. I'm talking that lowest effort March ****. Like just calling him a sad old man and ****.

Pretend to take this seriously while all I really work toward is dropping history, probably mostly loosely related at best, that interests me

Or wait for someone, like The Champ (Daz Shoulda), to ask me a stupid and easily searched question anyone could answer regardless of if they had spent nearly twenty years on this forum and provide the google search response like as if I'm completely green to the sport. It'd be funny to me to see how many morons believe me ... I know Rockin' would bite like a tuna.

Ironically, I have been here a long time and if you do search me good in that training section you'll find the era in which I learned modern training and the teachers who taught me. We're all active posters, but sadly, we don't get along anymore ... apparently ... What I do know of training that might maybe show some level of insight maybe, I learned from Rockin' bro

If you continue that line of interpersonal forum research between Rockin' and I you'll see an era where Rockin' went away for quite a long time and you know who made the thread about how important a character like Rockin' is to guys thinking about it, starting out, navigating what works and doesn't. I still appreciate him. For what and where he's knowledgeable and talented. It's a goddamn shame he has such a tiny sack his reaction to getting smacked, probably over the tard POLITICAL **** he posts, he wants to make a thread to try to embarrass a guy who he taught. I probably called you stupid when I wrote whatever I wrote that caused this, I stand by it bro. You're so ****ing dumb you invited your own pupil to show off how you know more about what you taught them than they. Great move, genius.
          Well you already won this argument or whatever it is by stating your his PUPIL bc that would expose him badly because that would indirectly put the blame on him for how you post on here ? In fact that’s all you had to say and leave it at that because then the big story you posted wasn’t necessary .

“ Just remember Rockin you taught me everything I know “ ……could have just dismantled him with those few words, well there you go Rockin your rep to a big hit here at least for me if this guy was representing you . .
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 02-26-2024, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

Well you already won this argument or whatever it is by stating your his PUPIL bc that would expose him badly because that would indirectly put the blame on him for how you post on here ? In fact that’s all you had to say and leave it at that because then the big story you posted wasn’t necessary .

“ Just remember Rockin you taught me everything I know “ ……could have just dismantled him with those few words, well there you go Rockin your rep to a big hit here at least for me if this guy was representing you . .
            Best counterfeit I've seen. You captured my voice well.
            Last edited by Marchegiano; 03-01-2024, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Marchegiano: Throw sheet and expect some to be thrown back...............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

Marchegiano: Throw sheet and expect some to be thrown back...............Rockin'
                ... You can't turn my respect for you into hate. You can't turn my hate for you into respect. We humans man, you flawed, I'm flawed, it's cool.

Don't sweat the small stuff.
                Last edited by Marchegiano; 03-02-2024, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Why would I care to edit anything?

It is what it is and we said what we said.............Rockin'

Comment

Solid thread, boys!

Comment

Working...
                    X