No announcement yet.

You’re probably eating way too much protein

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

Rockin and Cheetos? I thought you were in camp for Dunn?
    The Dunce, no camp needed................Rockin'

Comment

can a lot of protein somehow affect our health,because now i am on my diet https://betterme.world/articles/whey-protein-foods/ ​and I don't quite understand how much protein I need to eat and how to make up my diet, tell me, maybe someone has already been on such a diet?
      Last edited by kamilawal; 02-27-2024, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kamilawal View Post
        can a lot of protein somehow affect our health?
        Just do simple math .

two grams per kilogram of body weight is the upper limit for most adult males.” So, if you weigh 185 pounds, you shouldn't be eating more than 168 grams of protein per day.​

This is usually the gage on how much protein to consume. For non athletes it’s obviously much less as average persons don’t need all that extra calories and having the liver breakdown all that stuff .

Ultimately you should get protein from different sources ,there’s probably no just one protein you could always do protein shakes with Spirulina/ Cassein protein it stays in your system the longest and won’t have to consume as much , Uric acid is the underlying problem from a lot of protein causing different types of inflammation so I always have a water with squeezed lemon or 2 first thing in the morning for detoxing .

I don’t know I think it’s the amount one gets in one sitting ? Splitting meals up is the best option multiple meals a day , have protein shake as your last source so it stays in blood stream over night . So I’m not sure how these studies are being done I mean I can post a study that shows beer being a muscle builder etc etc….( which is actually true if you put other stuff in your body to maintain bone density and protein synthesis .

Comment

Working...
        X