Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creatine?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creatine is not like steroids. Our bodies naturally produce creatine so its a natural subtance. Its great for bodybuilding cos your muscles can last for longer, great for getting over plateus. I've used it for bodybuilding but not for boxing, I dont see how it would help much.

Comment

It worked well for me. But as others are saying, to see any results you need to train hard!

Comment

so If the GNC brand creatines arent any good, where can you get the good stuff, and what brand, or exactly what is it called?

Comment

The GNC PRO PERFORMANCE creatines aren't that great. BUT, TRAC creatine sold at GNC is one of the best out there. Phosphagen by EA is okay, but nothing special. I know it's just my opinion by go with the TRAC, I wouldn't recommend it if I didn't think it would be the best choice for the majority of you guys

Comment

it can help you put on weight or help you lose weight.
            the last few weeks ive been training hard and drinking niothing but water and gatorade with creatine and gave up alchohol. i ended up losing 3 kg which made me under weight for my fight coming up. So now im back on the loading phase to help me put weight on and its working.

Comment

This is interesting because I have heard so many people using creatine say that when they get off using it that it actually hurts them. Kind of gives them a false sense of strength since they couldnt lift as much as they could when using creatine. I noticed that their muscles (particularly biceps) looked big but squishy like water. Does creatine make your muscles look like water? Anyways I would really like to hear more from you guys about creatine since I have never been on it and was debating if I should use it to bulk up or just to stick with proteins. Thanks for all the help!

Comment

QUOTE - Creatine is not like steroids. Our bodies naturally produce creatine so its a natural subtance.

Our bodies naturally produce testosterone and steriods just pumps more into you so whats the difference ??

Please dont jump all over me in defence im just asking because i dont know

Comment

Working...
                X