No announcement yet.

An ingredient in diet soda could be linked to cancer, but don’t panic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

I do love to drink hot tea, but when its cold. I make it at night, fridge it, and drink in the AM
    If you drink hot tea you kill most the nutrients in it . You boil it slowly and not ove heat it , you also take the bag out within 4 minutes ,it can become to saturated,leaving it in isn’t helpful. You want to preserve the tea’s ingredients if you leave it in to long it loses its chemical form , it’s like putting natural Honey in hot tea it kills everything in the honey ,I guess you can say that about anything . Most ppl add things to overly heated stuff and they get little benefits out of the product .

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

If you drink hot tea you kill most the nutrients in it . You boil it slowly and not ove heat it , you also take the bag out within 4 minutes ,it can become to saturated,leaving it in isn’t helpful. You want to preserve the tea’s ingredients if you leave it in to long it loses its chemical form , it’s like putting natural Honey in hot tea it kills everything in the honey ,I guess you can say that about anything . Most ppl add things to overly heated stuff and they get little benefits out of the product .
      I actually leave it all night, Earl Grey, and its strong as hell by morning

Comment

Working...
      X