No announcement yet.

how many Brits Here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many Brits Here?

Hi all, I'm new here, I'm from Glasgow Scotland.

I'm looking forward to getting back into training after my university finals in May. I plan to train at the Pheonix gym in Cambuslang, Glasgow. Run by Scott Harrison, trainer and father of WBO champ Scott Harrison.

Any other Brits or Scots here?

Guilty as charged

Lol

Comment

Yep i'm british from notts, hello mate

Comment

I live in Derby, England but my mother is American ( that`s where she is )!

Comment

I'm in London... How gutted are you that we wont get to see the Morales -v- Pacquiao fight live on the TV!!!???!!!

Comment

Originally posted by martinwbc
            I'm in London... How gutted are you that we wont get to see the Morales -v- Pacquiao fight live on the TV!!!???!!!

Well obviously from my screen name I am not from England. But that sucks that you guys aren't getting the fight there on the telie. How is England when it comes to broadcasting American fights? And is there a demand that you guys think isn't being met or is the demand pretty much like the demand here for British fighter (which is to say fairly low). That is not to say that British fighters are sub par but that there isn't a clammoring from us Americans to see them on television.

Comment

I think Barryboy is from Glasgow..

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh
                I think Barryboy is from Glasgow..
                Spot on bud. What part of Glasgow u from Jeff? I'll need to get your opinions on Arthur/Docherty

Comment

There are brits in here, who left the door unlocked, who.........

Im just kidding guys. Every British person that I have encountered has been most proper and honorable. Glad to have you in here talking boxing. As they say, Cheers mate.....Rockin'

Comment

Hey, do you guys remember a fighter named Gary Stretch. We sparred a few times at Galaxy when he was in america. He held his belt at the time, I dont remember which one it was though. Really nice guy and a smooth boxer he was.........Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                    X