Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever been or know someone using a Sports Psychologist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever been or know someone using a Sports Psychologist?

Sorry for being nosey but just wondering if they are worth it?
    Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Depends on the reasoning? Better to use a trainer who will push you forward, probably cheaper.

Comment

A good trainer could be a good man for motivation.

Comment

F1 drivers have a personal coach/trainer with them almost all year round. Course they make huge dollars and it’s paid for by the team im sure.
        If you get the “yips” like Yogi Berra says, then maybe talking to someone can help. Unless you are some sort of pro making real bank then I doubt the cost is worth the reward.
        Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

A friend of mine said that it helped improve his performance; something to do with managing stress and coping strategies.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
            F1 drivers have a personal coach/trainer with them almost all year round. Course they make huge dollars and it’s paid for by the team im sure.
            If you get the “yips” like Yogi Berra says, then maybe talking to someone can help. Unless you are some sort of pro making real bank then I doubt the cost is worth the reward.
            As you know, I’m a fan of your posts!

most people only use part of their power

sone people in distress tap into super human strength
            Last edited by Zaroku; 03-23-2023, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Some people kick their fears to the curb

I was riding a Hayabusa bike and I had to throttle down and seek it

f1 drivers got big ****ing balls…

​​​​​​​I got fears — that’s why I only make a living wage

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                I don’t know if they are worth it.

I was court ordered to see a head shrink by judge James Ware.

he gave me adderal and it was time released

then — a chick I overlooked got me into natural raw foods

i put down my dolly madison twinkies and other junk and I feel great

Comment

Always good to see The Beast in here.

Comment

For those who don't know what a sports psychologist is, he is a professional who specializes in the application of psychological principles and techniques to improve sports performance and the experience of athletes and other sports professionals. Sports psychologists may work in a variety of sports settings, including collegiate and professional sports teams, national and international sports organizations, sports training centers, and sports clinics.
                    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-19-2023, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X