Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watched my opponent I'm fighting in the finals...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slow and powerfull eh?
    I suggest you work on power, footwork, stamina, and speed.
    When you fight him keep the jab in his face and counter him all night, maybe get some body shots off the clinch, goodluck

Comment

Originally posted by JmtRyan View Post
      When are you fighting?
      I'm not sure yet. I think the finals are October 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordee-G View Post
        slow and powerfull eh?
        I suggest you work on power, footwork, stamina, and speed.
        When you fight him keep the jab in his face and counter him all night, maybe get some body shots off the clinch, goodluck
        Yea that's what I'm working on. Throwing a loooot of jabs. One twos. Straight punches from a distance. I'm sparring some shorter kid tomorrow kinda the same build as my opponent but he fights at 141 not 125.

Comment

Hey man please share your experiences after its all over and I wish you good luck.

Comment

If he likes to step back and counter, and he's shorter, just dont stay in his range. I fight like that a lot, and it's most effective when the other guy keeps coming at you and getting caught at mid to short range. Just hang back, lotas of snappy forehand stuff, fake heaps, move around him at your distance, look to set up the right hand scoring shot. Keep him defensive with lots of forehand and faking, then open up with the right and quickly move out.

Comment

Please report back. Subscribed!

Comment

Working...
              X