Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who in Here Has Competed in a Sanctioned Bout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

    Says a no fight poossy! ...............Rockin'
    Got you scared though, Ducking Diff.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

      Got you scared though, Ducking Diff.
      ...............Rockin'

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

        I'll only talk to promoters about that......................Rockin'
        Dude, stop with that shit. You're not going to go to jail. The only thing a cop can do is charge both parties with what's called mutual combatants which is more like a ticket, nobody goes to jail.

        Take the money and beat this kids ass. Just don't break his temple or orbital. Use left hooks and you'll leave little to no damage.
        Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by War Room View Post

          Dude, stop with that shit. You're not going to go to jail. The only thing a cop can do is charge both parties with what's called mutual combatants which is more like a ticket, nobody goes to jail.

          Take the money and beat this kids ass. Just don't break his temple or orbital. Use left hooks and you'll leave little to no damage.
          I'll only break his nose. And street fights are for those who are idiots and I don't fight for free.

          I appreciate your words doe...............Rockin'

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

            I'll only break his nose. And street fights are for those who are idiots and I don't fight for free.

            I appreciate your words doe...............Rockin'
            I'm not saying to do it for free, even though I have siablow on ignore, because you quoted him I could see his post which is: How much do you want to fight?

            Looks like he's willing to pay you.

            Definitey don't break bones.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by War Room View Post

              I'm not saying to do it for free, even though I have siablow on ignore, because you quoted him I could see his post which is: How much do you want to fight?

              Looks like he's willing to pay you.

              Definitey don't break bones.
              A nose is only cartilage......Rockin'

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

                A nose is only cartilage......Rockin'
                Prob get sued for breaks. Think!

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by War Room View Post

                  Prob get sued for breaks. Think!
                  Hence a sanctioned bout and there is nothing left to think about, besides if I want to break his nose or a couple of ribs, or both................Rockin'

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

                    Hence a sanctioned bout and there is nothing left to think about, besides if I want to break his nose or a couple of ribs, or both................Rockin'
                    Dude stop, it'll never happen nobody will do it. You're just pricing yourself out when you do this and you sound like a chicken. Challenging people that will never fight you because they have to turn pro is cuckoo dude.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by War Room View Post

                      Dude stop, it'll never happen nobody will do it. You're just pricing yourself out when you do this and you sound like a chicken. Challenging people that will never fight you because they have to turn pro is cuckoo dude.
                      I'll sponsor Siablo to turn pro so we got our fight!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP