No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wanderlei_Silva View Post
    Dude. Really a neck harness is a neck harness. They all do the same damn thing.

If Everlast is expensive, then whatever Floyd is using probably costs more, given how much money he throws around.
    may be you are right

thanks buddy

Comment

No, i know what this guy means, Floyd uses the same kinda one as bernard. They are adjustable and fit you perfectly. Most neck harnesses are just "one size fits all" but it really isnt as its not adjustable, and it slips a lot. This type of Harness is going to cost a lot more than the everlast one, 1. Because its made of leather and 2. Because its adjustable.

Comment

it is a harness made of fine italian leather,it is used with a weight attached to the end to make it a weight used from the weight by doing head movements up and down left and right

Comment

Originally posted by ironalex View Post
          No, i know what this guy means, Floyd uses the same kinda one as bernard. They are adjustable and fit you perfectly. Most neck harnesses are just "one size fits all" but it really isnt as its not adjustable, and it slips a lot. This type of Harness is going to cost a lot more than the everlast one, 1. Because its made of leather and 2. Because its adjustable.
          thank you so much

Actually,you are fully understood my meaning

but neck harnesses are not common in Hong Kong I think i need to buy it in internet

but i don't know what the brand is, then i can try to find it in Hong Kong

Comment

Originally posted by mrboxer View Post
            it is a harness made of fine italian leather,it is used with a weight attached to the end to make it a weight used from the weight by doing head movements up and down left and right
            buddy do you know what brand it is?

i am living in Hong Kong

Comment

the harness is used by almost every boxer to get a full max workout on the neck,the old saying is a strong neck gives a strong chin,i do not agree with this theory,the harness in this picture is a grade[a] fine leather[italian]and is very durable that will give the user a feel of comfort

Comment

It looks like it's custom made.

Comment

Man, you don't need to buy some great, expensive brand. You can even do what I used to do which is just tie some rope on to some old head gear that you've got and then string the rope through some weights.

I did that all throughout my am training/fighting days and it was as good as any actual 'proper' one that I used. It also costs nothing (if you have the weights and old head gear already that is, but, still a ****eload cheaper anyway).

You just tie the rope to the top of the head gear where all the padding meets at the top. You know what I mean? Seriously as good as any 'brand' version.
                  Last edited by BennyST; 09-18-2009, 02:35 AM.

Comment

You don't even need equipment; just do neck bridges.

Comment

Working...
                    X