Good Lunch to eat for training?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simeraksou
    just drench the chicken with herbs and spices, especially hot sauce

Tried that doesnt work, If I add herbs and spices it is to moist and that makes me sick and if I use sauce it is usually to dry. Its lose-lose in my case.

Im going on the Jack Lalanne diet for real. haaha

Comment

And what is the jack lananel diet???

Comment

Originally posted by leff
        And what is the jack lananel diet???

Fruits/Vegetables/soups/occasionally fish. Normally I wouldnt follow a diet like that, but Jack is the man (the guy is 90 and still living strong truly amazing) Just to give myself something new and hopefully restore my taste for basic foods again.

Comment

Your gonna box on that diet???

If it works for you than you realy are something.

Hey, churchill lived to he was 90 and he smoked 15 cigars a day, ate greasy food, sleept 2-3 hours a day , didnt exercise and drank atleast 1 bottle of scothc a day.

So this jack lives on it doesnt mean its a good diet.

Comment

Originally posted by leff

Your gonna box on that diet???

If it works for you than you realy are something.

Hey, churchill lived to he was 90 and he smoked 15 cigars a day, ate greasy food, sleept 2-3 hours a day , didnt exercise and drank atleast 1 bottle of scothc a day.

So this jack lives on it doesnt mean its a good diet.

Very true, same goes for Jack Burns. As long as you keep busy you will live a healther and happier life perhaps that is why?

I've got a while before I will go back to training for a fight (I am scheduled March 26th) I will probably only do it for a week or two at the most, Plus I need to bring my weight down a bit more. I fought at 114 last weekend and have since balloned up to 125.

Detox isnt something one should do, but for a week it probably wouldnt be to detrimental. Plus I will be getting the nutrients I need through supplements and Meal Replacements.

Anyone got any recipes we could share? The same old hum-drum chicken breast is rather bland to eat everyday.

Also keep it healthy if you do.

Comment

Also I plan on keeping my Pasta in my diet, mostly avoiding the things I hate at the moment. The pasta will keep my energy levels high and after configuring up my diet, I will be getting the same amount of calories and nutrients than before. Just in a different form.

Comment

ye

steak and pasta

Comment

Originally posted by Pugnacious_Z
                  steak and pasta
                  I wouldnt eat steak before training, it lie too heavy in the belly.

Wait with the steak untill after, pasta is good both before and after.

Comment

I agree -- steak and pasta are the best things that I've found. Pasta to keep your energy up and steak for protien.

I also throw in a bit of fresh fruit too.

Comment

Originally posted by delaboxeo
                      I agree -- steak and pasta are the best things that I've found. Pasta to keep your energy up and steak for protien.

I also throw in a bit of fresh fruit too.

Fish and Chicken carries way more protein and less fat. I would stay the hell away from red meat when boxing period.

Comment

Working...
                      X