• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

300 a year

Comment

$15 a week lol, and thats australian dollars too

Comment

My gym is a nonprofit. They run "boxing fitness" classes during the day at $100/month and then have a sliding scale for boxing training. I actually donate to my gym in addition to my training fee -- the donations are tax-deductible.

Check into your local Boys & Girls Club, and talk to a cop, too -- some cities have police-run boxing gyms for disadvantaged kids. If you live near a military base, some bases have boxing programs.

Comment

yeah i pay 105 a month... for boxing muay tai and kickboxing

Comment

My area has a free gym, that one dude actually turned pro in. BUT, its a 140+ person wait list to get in, and its run through the city council for spanish poverty or something like that, and im not spanish, and I dont live in the ****** anymore, so I feel obligated to let thosr kids soak it up.

Comment

Originally posted by pyrovampx View Post
              Man you know how boxing is seen as a sport where people from the projects become awesome fighters. Man I asked my gym how much it is and it's 400$ a year. I live in pretty much the ****** and so is the gym I'm located in. I trained there for a year I was able to pay that when I had a job now I got no job and no money. How do they expect young people to join. Most people that train there are little kids or middle aged folks who are ballin btw. It's so hard to find a job and if I sold my xbox 360 I'd only have half to pay for it. Is there any places that are cheaper where I can compete in amature. I asked my gym if I get a discount since I compete amature for them and they said no.
              Can you compete in ymca boxing or anything like that.

It sucks if I have a job I have no time for boxing.
              If I don't have a job I have no money for boxing.
              Plus my parents aren't gonna dish out 400$ for me to go box I already asked em.

you do what you can outside of the gym,skipping,shadow boxing push ups and all that stuff..when u get the money u just go back..dont let negativity befall you..i use to train at a gym where i had to pay 10 $ a session but the thing was that trainer didnt let anyone bring his own water..he said we should support the gym..so it was practicly 12.50 $ a session and 100$ yearly membership which is way too much..the gym im at now its only 50$ a month and 30 $ for unemployed people..and u can train 6 days a week twice a day and the coaches are much better too..and i can bring my own water from home

Comment

Originally posted by zoloft View Post
                you do what you can outside of the gym,skipping,shadow boxing push ups and all that stuff..when u get the money u just go back..dont let negativity befall you..i use to train at a gym where i had to pay 10 $ a session but the thing was that trainer didnt let anyone bring his own water..he said we should support the gym..so it was practicly 12.50 $ a session and 100$ yearly membership which is way too much..the gym im at now its only 50$ a month and 30 $ for unemployed people..and u can train 6 days a week twice a day and the coaches are much better too..and i can bring my own water from home
                Damn they actually charged you for the water?
                My gym charges about $100/ 6 months.

Comment

First gym was 50 a month, if you couldn't pay, they would have you clean equipment and stuff.. very nice people. Second gym was completely free, only thing was you had to compete - they didn't want cardio bunnies. My current gym is also free. Free, free, free, free.

Free.

:]

Find a PAL gym brah.

Comment

if your in "the ******" then they must have a rec center somewhere in there. Detroit had a bunch of them through out the city, probably 7 or 8 of them that you could train at for like $45-$50 a year, and the trainers in there knew their ****. Now with michigans economy many/most have closed up. I know of 2 still running with boxing. I dont know what city/state your in but look at all the rec centers in the area, they are there for you from tax dollars that your parents pay, look into them..............Rockin'

Comment

80 a month is bad? 95 a month it cost here in raleigh.

Comment

Working...
                      X