• Show
Clear All

• my sparring video pls rate haha!

this is me and my friend don't be hard on us

is that a real bat dick or is that photoshop

Comment

i dunno lol rate the vid pl0xxx!!!

Comment

Stop moving around in circles to the left, practice moving in all directions. Find someone more experienced to spar with if you can. Keep it up.

Comment

first off, I don't even know which guy you are. That would help, letting us know who the hell you are....

Comment

im the one in white.

Comment

alright. it's obvious that guy is better than you outboxing. I say, train for about a month or two on strength stuff and all your looping power shots....

next time you spar him, put both your gloves up and jump in with your chin down...and everytime he creates range, do this. keep moving at him just like this , everytime you get close unload big shots on him...if you can't hit hard enough to hurt him, don't spar him again until you develop your looping shots better... that guy's best punch is a jab or cross. stay on top of him close range and he won't get full extension and therefore won't have full power...if you stay on point with your guard and continuously come in, I guarantee he will be tired as hell in that 3rd round and that's when you unleash your bombs...remember, it's more tiring to box backing up than it is to box moving forward.

Comment

yep, ok

Comment

Originally posted by LosTarugos View Post

this is me and my friend don't be hard on us
                  your doing fine because you both at least jab. too many times i see people like "check my sparring out, check my boxing video out" and they dont jab for ****. They discover they have power and go nuts with it. Your doin fine, just stop circling to the left, you'll run into a right hand sooner or later. Let your friend circle to his left and then you go down the pipe with a right straight.

Originally posted by Dynamite Glove View Post
                  is that a real bat dick or is that photoshop
                  yes that is a real bat dick.

Comment

halp pls, so if stop circling wat do then instead?

Comment

Working...
                    X