No announcement yet.

body shape and muscle tone..help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• body shape and muscle tone..help

firstly i want your help.....i am hoping to tone up and still keep my cardio fitness....i play badminton do a high standard and cardio fitness is crucial so i want to keep and improve that as well as get a six pack and some biceps so can sum1 help me...my cardio comes first...then i would like a six pack or to tone my stomach more then finally i want bigger biceps...at the minute my arms are strong but dont look like they are toned...i dont particular want huge or even big biceps just medium sized will do lol (although at the minute i am strong but dont look strong..strange)

1st cardio (which i dont need advice on)
    2nd six pack (need help)
    3rd biceps (need help...dot want huge biceps though)

please reply

i have question. why u want a certain look? its for the chicks, right?

cause for boxing or fitness, u really needs not to worry about how u look. just how u function.

if u are strong, why care how your arms look? i dont get it.

Comment

the key to getting a six pack is cardio and diet

Comment

Originally posted by Marvin6591 View Post
        the key to getting a six pack is cardio and diet
        quoted for truth.

tennis will get your mid section trimmed. this is the kind of activity that really trims u.

and diet is very important too. lean foods, and no soda and crap like that.

Comment

if your cardio is so good then why dont you have a six pack already? a six pack is nothing but low body fat %. everyone has abs but you just cant see them through the layer of fat covering it. you'll look like a wierdo with just biceps. but if that what you want then go get some dumb bells and start doing bicep curls. dont know exactly what you mean by your cardio comes first. everyone who wants to get cut does cardio. if you cant get your body fat % low enough with "your" cardio then you arent working hard enough buddy. the next step would be to fix your diet in order to consistently lower your body fat % to let your abs show.

Comment

Diet is definitely one of the most important things for a defined mid-section.

A friend of mine who does not train nearly as hard as other gym mates of mine, but has a better food lifestyle has a more defined mid-section then others.

Comment

Originally posted by Xracer1992 View Post
              firstly i want your help.....i am hoping to tone up and still keep my cardio fitness....i play badminton do a high standard and cardio fitness is crucial so i want to keep and improve that as well as get a six pack and some biceps so can sum1 help me...my cardio comes first...then i would like a six pack or to tone my stomach more then finally i want bigger biceps...at the minute my arms are strong but dont look like they are toned...i dont particular want huge or even big biceps just medium sized will do lol (although at the minute i am strong but dont look strong..strange)

1st cardio (which i dont need advice on)
              2nd six pack (need help)
              3rd biceps (need help...dot want huge biceps though)

please reply
              why are you on a boxing forum??? do you want to start boxing to achieve this?

Comment

Do this Workout Everday and you should be good

Situps - Go until you cant do anymore
                Pushups - Go until you cant do anymore
                Curls/Dumbells - Go until you cant do anymore

You get the idea...and to top that off run about 1or 2 miles at a good pace, be sure to drink alot of water and consum a lot of protein afterwards, if you can get your hands on a protein shake that would be key.

btw...this is pretty common knowledge, you shouldn't have to ask around to know this stuff -.-

Comment

why do people come to a boxing forum to ask bodybuilding questions? do they not realize that these questions are incongruous with boxing???

Comment

Working...
                  X