Handwrap Question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handwrap Question

Hey Guys,
    How long do you let your wraps dry out for before you roll them back up? And do all of you store your wraps between gym sessions rolled up or just tossed in your bag?

I just toss them in my bag straight after i'm done, but that's just me being lazy..

Comment

in a perfect world one would hang them out over night well hang them indoors unrwapped over night should be fine then roll them back up and leave then in your bag. but the world isnt that perfect and i get really lazy so i just leave them hanging out until i use them again. it shouldn't take more then over night to dry them out unless 1 they are dripping wet soaked and 2 its freezing cold wherever it is you are hanging them.

Comment

I used to take them out of my bag when I get home and hang them up to dry out over night and put them back in my bag before I go the next day. They'd be mostly dry the next day, but sometimes during the summer when I was sweating more they'd still be a little wet in spots even a day later.

Now I have three or four pairs that I use, so I always have a dry pair. Still never roll them up unless they get really tangled up and twisted.

Comment

reason for the roll up is to keep it at its full length. when its not rolled up it pulls itself together more shortening it and in my experience it caused me to wrap too tight to compensate for it turning more stretchy like but thats just me.

Comment

i wash all my wraps before i use them again

Comment

Originally posted by skyler View Post
              I just toss them in my bag straight after i'm done, but that's just me being lazy..
              Same here, guilty...

Comment

Working...
              X