No announcement yet.

Am I lucky?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I lucky?

On friday my trainer was teasing me about sparring with jean pascal. The professional boxer. He comes by and trains at our gym like twice a week.
    I thought he was just joking. He put me in the ring with him. He was taking it major easy on me though.
    Is he a really famous boxer?
    All my friends at the gym were like you don't deserve it you don't even know how big the guy you just sparred was.

Lol @ first I thought he was a really good amateur boxer or something
    Last edited by pyrovampx; 03-29-2009, 04:33 PM.

Originally posted by pyrovampx View Post
    On friday my trainer was teasing me about sparring with jean pascal. The professional boxer. He comes by and trains at our gym like twice a week.
    I thought he was just joking. He put me in the ring with him. He was taking it major easy on me though.
    All my friends at the gym were like you don't deserve it you don't even know how big the guy you just sparred was.

its always lucky to spar with a pro, but i presonally dont know much about him but i hear his name thrown around the forum alot

Comment

Hes a good fighter and you could consider yourself lucky to have practice your techniques against him. He was fighting for the WBC Super Middleweight title in December against Carl Froch but lost on points.

Comment

How many times did he come at you with the lead left-hook?

Comment

that's a very good opportunity, hope you make the best out of it. Oscar trained where i used to train for the Mayweather fight. There is this kid who is very good and they put him up against Oscar when Oscar was out of shape, the kid beat the **** out of Oscar and made him work like hell, Oscar's ppl after two sparrings decided they wanted to hire him to work with Oscar but the kid liked the streets too much, started missing workouts and shortly went to jail. what I'm trying to tell you is to make the best out of that opportunity it doesnt happen often.

Comment

I wish I was you.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer Q21 View Post
              its always lucky to spar with a pro, but i presonally dont know much about him but i hear his name thrown around the forum alot
              Totally off topic:

Your avatar is amazing. My god man.

Comment

/

go on youtube and type in pascal v froch,

title fight that just happend

Comment

of course u were lucky.... these are things from wich u learn...

Comment

Working...
                  X