No announcement yet.

I'm in pain and it's going to get worse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in pain and it's going to get worse

I boxed for 2 hours today, after my fists were too sore to use, i used every body part i had, i acccident punched a barbel inside the bag and headbutted it. my whole body already hurts, i just ate as much as i could and took as much protein as i could to help with recovery, i have no glutamine.

my knuckles feel broke but they aren't, my head has a nice lump

tomorrow i'm giong to be more sore than a man with fibromyalgia and sunburn.

btw, my skin on my face and arms turned red during hte boxing, is that bad or good and why did that happen?

anything i can take to help with the pain i feel now and about to feel?

i have OTC pills for pain relievers that usually dont work.

Originally posted by Horus ra View Post
    I boxed for 2 hours today, after my fists were too sore to use, i used every body part i had, i acccident punched a barbel inside the bag and headbutted it. my whole body already hurts, i just ate as much as i could and took as much protein as i could to help with recovery, i have no glutamine.

my knuckles feel broke but they aren't, my head has a nice lump

tomorrow i'm giong to be more sore than a man with fibromyalgia and sunburn.

btw, my skin on my face and arms turned read during hte boxing, is that bad or good and why did that happen?

anything i can take to help with the pain i feel now and about to feel?

i have OTC pills for pain relievers that usually dont work.
    what do u mean u "accidently" head butted the metal bar in the bag.. if you turn red while working out its normal cuz your body is more than likely hot

Comment

Originally posted by JayWater39 View Post
      what do u mean u "accidently" head butted the metal bar in the bag.. if you turn red while working out its normal cuz your body is more than likely hot
      i added plastic barbell weights in the top of my punching bag to make it heavier. I accidentally punched it this morning and then tonight i head butted it by accident because I didnt' realize that they slipped down the side, nailed myself right on the head. almost knocked myself out and the bag would've had me down for the count.

I went through 3 liters of water during that work out and had to poru water on me constantly. So that does make sense that I was hot.

yes i'm crazy

Comment

anyone have advice for meds or something to take?

i just took 4 aspirins along with my anxiety meds that help with muscle relaxers so hopefully that will help.

i want to try and reduce the horrible pain i am going to feel tomorrow

My right hand already hurts, I have to use my left hand for the mouse now.

Comment

i have advice.... work out your body more so you dont get that sore

Comment

Originally posted by boxer Q21 View Post
            i have advice.... work out your body more so you dont get that sore
            that's what i'm doing!

Comment

get some bengay or icy hot cream

Comment

Originally posted by JayWater39 View Post
                get some bengay or icy hot cream

hell no, i hate that stuff. it causes more pain than it stops

Comment

stay away from pills try to get through it without em.

Comment

I'd give advice, but I honestly don't want to be held liable.
                    I've seen what you consider as "good" gloves on the other forum and seen your youtube clips.
                    I say this not as an insult, but out of your own best interests: you desperately need to get a job, get to a real gym to get some real instruction/supervision, and get some real gloves.

Comment

Working...
                    X