Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do i make myself look like this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever see a boxer at a weigh-in? They look like that...their veins are bulging and they look super ripped. The reason for that is that they are carrying very very little fat and no water in their body. The guys in the picture have large muscles and very low body fat. In order to get a body like that, you'd first have to bulk up and add some muscle. Then you would cut the fat off and eventually drop some water. I wouldn't say it's particularly healthy to be walking around at that low of a body fat % and with all the water dropped. Guys who weigh-in look like they're about to fall over. And like someone said, genetics plays a role in there. For some people, it's not possible to get to that low of body fat. An example would be Juan Diaz. Hope that helps.

Comment

A lot of young guys have low body fat just due to genetics and high metabolism. **** my roomate eats frozen processed crap and soda all the time and is leaner than me when I try to eat somewhat healthy and work out.

When they get older though they wont be able to eat like that and still have a 6 pack.

Comment

Don't worry so much about looking like that. Focus on your boxing. You are not in there to look pretty, you are in there to fight pretty. If you want fast "springy" punches, practice. Your body will look however it is supposed to look to facilitate whatever type of work it does regularly.

Comment

Working...
        X