No announcement yet.

Chicago Golden GLoves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chef22 View Post
    I got 2 8 counts in my fight. 1st one was from a week as hell right hand. The other from a 1-2 that on the top of my head then on my shoulder. Ref asked me if I was good. I said hell yeah. He told me no I don't think you are, and stopped it. I beat the kid down in the 1st too. Sucks!!! There have been a lot of stoppages in the Chicago glove this year.
    Yea i dont understand that...when they need to stop a fight they dont. I was wailing on dude for like 20 seconds and the ref broke it up...his nose was dripping i cant get the blood out of my trunks. Crazy

Comment

Nice, but hey at least you've made it into the gloves a lot of us are trying to get there. I personally was supposed to fight in the new york gloves at 140 and couldn't pay my monthly dues so I could help my mom out and had to stop training. At least you got the chance, that gives us (definitely me) hope to keep going. Point of the story is, cong**** on even getting to fight and getting to the quarter finals. There's always next year. Stay up!

-Ace

Comment

Working...
      X