Most Accurate way to find your BodyFat%

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Accurate way to find your BodyFat%

Anyone know the most accurate way to finding your bodyfat % at home? thanks

if you look on the internet their are calculaters but are very unreliable. I got mine from a bimetric impediance monitor wich costs around 300quid or u can use body fat calipers wich your local health club should have.

Comment

my dietitian check my bodyfat % for 20 euros... plus he check many other things.

Maybe you should look for some dietitian rather than buy yourself some poor equipment that you would use once now and then.

Comment

let me add i ddint pay 300 for my biometeric impediance my college has one lol.

Comment

either a bod pod or submersion but both can be up to 4% off.

Comment

skin folds

Comment

Originally posted by peewee1460 View Post
              either a bod pod or submersion but both can be up to 4% off.
              Theyre more accurate than that, its more like +/- 2% and they are 2 of the best ways to measure.

Skin folds suck because they are inherantly off by at least 3% and thats assuming it was done perfectly. Even your average personal trainer is only going to be about as good as you are at it. Those electric scales blow too since what you ate and how hydrated you are affects it alot. If you want accuracy do the submersion one.

Comment

the most accurate way to find it is hydrosomething. I cant remember but its kinda expensive. They submerge you under water and find your body fat %.

The cheapest accurate way is a skin fold caliper

i have a scale that weighs me, also tells me my body fat % and my water %. I bought it for $50. Its pretty accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
                  the most accurate way to find it is hydrosomething. I cant remember but its kinda expensive. They submerge you under water and find your body fat %.

The cheapest accurate way is a skin fold caliper

i have a scale that weighs me, also tells me my body fat % and my water %. I bought it for $50. Its pretty accurate.
                  yeah iv heard about that, but skinfolds clamp thing cheap as chips

Comment

Working...
                  X