Collapse
No announcement yet.

what would u do if someone trying to fight u for real during a sparr? lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I threw shots back on him and he hits me back and would not slow down so it turned into a real fight and our trainors were like grinning lol As rounds go by he kinda slow down but i did not i was pissed because it was suppose to be a light sparr and he got my mouth bleeding after they saw i was bleeding our trainors put on us headgear and mouthpiece and i went at em non-stop then he gave up. Then after that my trainor kinda dissed him and said " what were you saying to me before u was Knocking out older bigger guys before but you could not take on someone smaller than u" good thing it was me he sparred because if he sparred the bigger guys it could have been more ugly, since he came to the gym he was always wanting to sparr the bigger guys but the trainor won't allow it they put me instead to sparr him... so the ******* learned his lesson lol

Comment

I guess keeping your composure and continue to box him would be a good idea, as if it was a real fight.

Comment

Sparring !

When you sparr make sure you and your oppenent wear headgear, mouthguard, ab/groin protector, vaseline, 16 ounce. . . . Full protection then slug out hard.

You and your oppenent has no excuses then.

You probably already know this but try to keep every sparr 100% because you may find alot of less experienced guys want to sparr you and you end up teaching them and the sparring ends up a waste of time for you .

I won my first amatuer last week ud, though i have been sparring mayn amatuers and pros for about 7 months. . .

Stay cool

Comment

When the bell rings for a bout, how do you fight?

Exactly as you are trained to fight, hard.

You learn to fight by sparring in the gyms with the big gloves and head gear.

If you spar like you are just playing what do you think will happen when your opponent is from a hard fighting gym?

Take Kronk for example, that was one hard fighting gym. As was Galaxy.

Sure, if you are miles ahead of an opponent, in skill, than take it easy on him.

Train how you want to FIGHT because you will fight as you were trained to fight...................Rockin'
          GrandpaBernard GrandpaBernard likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X