No announcement yet.

Looking for a gym/trainer in New York

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a gym/trainer in New York

Hey guys, I'm new to Boxing Scene. I'm looking for a trainer near Poughkeepsie, NY. I just recently got interested in boxing and I'd like to train, but the only gym in my area got closed down a few months ago due to city code violations. The closest one I could find on the web is about 50 minutes away.

I was wondering if there were any trainers who have their own program on this forum near I'm located?

Thank you for your help.

Originally posted by ds89 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm new to Boxing Scene. I'm looking for a trainer near Poughkeepsie, NY. I just recently got interested in boxing and I'd like to train, but the only gym in my area got closed down a few months ago due to city code violations. The closest one I could find on the web is about 50 minutes away.

I was wondering if there were any trainers who have their own program on this forum near I'm located?

Thank you for your help.
    how fare are u from NewBurgh?

Comment

hey, im a fighter at the cus d'amato boxing gym in catskill ny. exit 21. not sure if you would want to travel this far, were about an hour or so north of you. but the trainings free

Comment

cus d'amato, thanks for your reply. That gym looks amazing. I've just spent a ton of time on your guys web site and its impressive. I couldnt find out the exact mileage because the web site only provides a P.O. Box not a street name. But it's definitely a possibility, especially since the gym is free. I'll keep you updated.

Jay, I'm about 30 minutes maybe a little more from Newburgh.

Thanks again for your help.

Comment

alright cool, yea i forgot to mention the website
          glad you checked that out

Comment

Working...
          X