No announcement yet.

Eyes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyes

Hi I'm just wondering if any of you guys where specs. My eyes are -2.50 (L) and -2.75 (R) thanks

I am -5.25 in both eyes and I wear contact lenses. First time I sparred one of them fell out, but after that they stayed in during sparring. Don't know as to whether you can wear them during official amateur bouts, but I don't think you can.

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
      I am -5.25 in both eyes and I wear contact lenses. First time I sparred one of them fell out, but after that they stayed in during sparring. Don't know as to whether you can wear them during official amateur bouts, but I don't think you can.
      you can wear soft contact lenses in the amateurs. just be prepared to keep fighting when they fall out.

Comment

Comment

i've got horrible eyesight in both eyes (-7.5 in one, can't member the other) and i wear soft contacts. i wear "1 day acuvue moist", i hate the feeling of contacts and only wear them when i spar/fite so i usually throw em away rite after i'm done. its not really an issue but jus like that guy up there^^^ sed, be prepared to fite if they fall out.

Comment

Working...
          X