No announcement yet.

Who?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who?

Who here has sparred, in a gym, a boxing gym, not your back yard/bedroom/basement, with someone else that boxes at a gym, a boxing gym, not their back yard/bedroom/basement on a regular basis, within the last week or even two weeks?

Emmm, i have ? And many more i believe.

Comment

Yesterday I sparred.

Comment

yes, count me in

Comment

I spar so much i can't remember the last time i sparred. *yuk-yuk*.

Today should be sparring day...if people show up. Of course i sparred within the last two weeks.

Comment

3 times a week for the last 4 weeks. Slowing down now gloves start next week.

Comment

Usually four, sometimes five days per week.

Last week I did a total 24 rounds with one person, and a bunch more with some other people. We spar a lot at my gym. :-)

Comment

I try and sparr every Monday at the gym, with other guys who go to that gym and sparr in that gym. I didn't get in the ring yesterday because there wasn't anyone there who want to sparr, so I worked the mits.

Comment

yea had a lil hagler - hearns last nite lol. bit bruised today. was good sparring doe

Comment

i sparred today and yesterday, probably spar thurs and fri too because the gloves are coming up. not fighting in them though.

Comment

Working...
                    X