Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK I have a question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what kind of training did you do? i remember my first time was basically basics. I slowly got into the hard training

Comment

Originally posted by lilevil View Post
      what kind of training did you do? i remember my first time was basically basics. I slowly got into the hard training
      Training was mainly cardio then he showed me the basic defence and basic punching techniques then went onto the bags and got some good tips of other fighters there then more cardio and then shadow boxing then warm down.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeD1991 View Post
        I have just come back from my 1st boxing session and I loved it to be honest. My trainer says he sees pottential in me but I have to work hard to get my full pottential out which is a fair point. But he also sais I fight like a pro fighter more than an amateur fighter, what does he meen by this I thought boxing was boxing and thats it.

Thanks in advance,

Joe
        just a word of caution i have seen a lot of so called trainers pump people up with statements like that to try to make money. to say someone fights like a pro without seeing you fight and without you a least knowing the basics is nonsence. i am not tring to say you arnt a natural which is a very realistic thing to say to someone on thier first day, but that pro statment is silly. be carefull with someone who is going to teach you something if they try to flatter you instead of encourage you

Comment

Working...
        X