No announcement yet.

won my 2nd fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• won my 2nd fight

feels great im still buzzin from it now ...... was hard cumin off a stoppage in my first but now feels like my hard work has payed off ....... one thing id like your opinion on is i didnt box 11 30 dnt u think boxin is stuck in the stone age that youve gt kids with college and skl boxin that l8 at nite i mean your bodys gettin ready 2 sleep at that time not fite

Originally posted by A.Jay View Post
    feels great im still buzzin from it now ...... was hard cumin off a stoppage in my first but now feels like my hard work has payed off ....... one thing id like your opinion on is i didnt box 11 30 dnt u think boxin is stuck in the stone age that youve gt kids with college and skl boxin that l8 at nite i mean your bodys gettin ready 2 sleep at that time not fite
    Cong**** on the win, but please.. learn how to type.

"cumin" off a stoppage? Seriously?

Comment

I'm agree with Kryo!

Comment

Who gives a *** how he types. I can understand it. This is boxing not proper message boarding 101.

Cong**** on your win.

Comment

Still..you dont have to try to sound like a tool. Cong**** on the win, now get back in school!

Comment

i won my fight yesterday also... 2nd round ko i dont feel good or any better i feel worst as i made many mistake in 1st round he won that round and dominated me also i took a lot of hits but i took and still fought back.

Comment

Congratz on the win!

Comment

Originally posted by Landon S View Post
                Still..you dont have to try to sound like a tool. Cong**** on the win, now get back in school!
                rofl that rhymed

Comment

Cong****, but I can't understand what you wrote after?

Comment

Cong**** mate...

Comment

Working...
                    X