Collapse
No announcement yet.

after a fight how do you celebrate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I read the thread title I thought there was going to be a bunch of responses about how you dance around the ring pumping your fists and jumping on the ropes. lol.

I just go home, have a regular dinner than watch movies or fights, because I'm too wired to sleep.

Originally posted by fight game View Post
    wish I knew im 0-2
    Keep at it man, it'll get better.

Comment

With hookers and blow.

Comment

Originally posted by I3C727 View Post
        i still do not see how people can eat mcdonalds celebration or not. Everything is cool like fries etc except their meat/chicken. **** is disgusting the absolute lowest grade of meat with so many chemicals.

I would just eat alot of sweets, or a cheeseburger from a reasturant if thats your thing.

Lol i don't like mcdonalds too, and thank God there's not mcdonalds where i live.

Anyway, i didn't realized until i readed this thread that i never celebrate... i just go home. Now, if i was a pro and just won the world championship then i damn sure would celebrate.

Comment

I celebrate just like this (watch the whole vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt_ZXQYj8H8

nah but really. I will eat some shrimp and lobster or grilled tilapia, whatever i feel like eating and for desert some orange sherburt ice cream.

Comment

a guniness or 8, nice cigar, around a nice bondfire.... doesnt get anybetter than that after a win....

Comment

Working...
            X