No announcement yet.

16 ounce Training gloves !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 ounce Training gloves !

Hey i getting prepared for my first amatuer fight, i been doing heaps of sparring and training only in 16 ounce gloves and i feel more powerful and im hitting harder though I think my speed has declined aye.

What do you guys think of training in 16 all the time ?

Any info would be much appreciated.

That's all I trained in and I spar in 18's. I haven't had my speed go down with the 16's, it's actually a lot faster when I go to tournaments. WAAAY faster. I've been using 16's in training for about 5 years though. Maybe you're not used to it yet, give it time or throw on lighter gloves and you'll notice the difference quite fast.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
      That's all I trained in and I spar in 18's. I haven't had my speed go down with the 16's, it's actually a lot faster when I go to tournaments. WAAAY faster. I've been using 16's in training for about 5 years though. Maybe you're not used to it yet, give it time or throw on lighter gloves and you'll notice the difference quite fast.
      Oh true yeh maybe since i havent trained in lighter gloves in ages i probably havent really noticed aye. Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X