Collapse
No announcement yet.

The secret

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i always expect to get hit so i can counters as i have no yet good in head movements still practice.

Comment

shadow boxing is awsome, but I highly recommend that you have somebody watching you if you havent been around long. Even if you have been around long you can not see when you do wrong, bad habits. Thats where a good trainer is priceless, they will see..........Rockin'

Comment

even people who are not afraid of bing hit can get tense. there is emotional tenseness and physical tenseness. first timers have both.

also, losing/failing is a great way to learn. so failing is a good thing - as long as your failing is part of your training and not the outcome/product.

Comment

very good post
          shadow boxing is very good for bad habits you can correct them always good for hand speed i think

Comment

bump

great post!!

Comment

This thread should never be lost, bumping it again so everyone can read it.

Comment

That's a really good post.

I do have the same question as some friends above: is it better to shadowbox with gloves on? with weights? free hands?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Awesome advice!!

Comment

shadowboxing is great as someone said but nothing beats sparring.

Comment

Great stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X