Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people think they can box?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im new to boxing i have the feeling i can box the only way for me to find out is give it a try so i got into a boxing gym in january 12 this year it was not really a complete a gym they lacked some equipment it was mixed with jiu jitsu and kickboxing and taekwondo. But the trainer they assigned for me is a golden gloves winner 2years ago in my city he is only 3years older than me so we pretty much the same age.

I have not done anything since i was in college for 4years no exercise or anything and the training was not easy at first week my wrist hurts, my fingers hurts and elbow joints because im doing things wrong and i jogged and the weather was bit rainy and i got flu and then a fever. I quit for about a week then came back. Then the next week my trainer said im ready for a light spar, then at the end of the week they said they gonna move me to advanced fullspeed sparring. The next week there was a competition for beginers in the gyms in town i joined but my flu was coming back 1st i won by points, 3days later i also won the second fight also by points and on the 3rd i did not come i was so sick my nasal passage and throat were swollen i could not eat or breath through my nose easily flu was dripping in my nose. So i lost the tournament i havent been back to the gym now for 12days now and now im feeling ok i will go back tommrow.

I hope my body will be able cope in this sport because my body naturaly is just sickly, soft and weak. Im hoping to join some competions in my friends hometown next month wish me luck i will need it.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
      I'm whatever ppl think.I'll let them be the judge.
      That's terrible?! Fcuk what people think. Only you are your best and worst critic.

Comment

[QUOTE=LetsgetSAVAGE;4775377]I salute you sir

I am one of those who are really dedicated I want it more then anything. I havnt even had a fight yet but Iv been training for about a year spared before, and yeah Im kind of a ***** about it but I love it. My trainer told me I have "it". Im not quite sure what he means by that but we had a conversation and he told me that all these other guys that come in here yeah some can fight and some will almost go the distance, but then he looked me in the eyes and said "your gonna be a champion kid". I know it sounds really weird and kinda gayish. But it was the most inspirational thing I have ever heard. I enjoyed posting this so thanks for reading[/QUOTE
        -------------------------------------------
        gayest post ive ever read. hahahaha

you got "IT" h

Comment

[QUOTE=twoohands;4815427]
          Originally posted by LetsgetSAVAGE View Post
          I salute you sir

I am one of those who are really dedicated I want it more then anything. I havnt even had a fight yet but Iv been training for about a year spared before, and yeah Im kind of a ***** about it but I love it. My trainer told me I have "it". Im not quite sure what he means by that but we had a conversation and he told me that all these other guys that come in here yeah some can fight and some will almost go the distance, but then he looked me in the eyes and said "your gonna be a champion kid". I know it sounds really weird and kinda gayish. But it was the most inspirational thing I have ever heard. I enjoyed posting this so thanks for reading[/QUOTE
          -------------------------------------------
          gayest post ive ever read. hahahaha

you got "IT" h

With no fights. Sure.

Comment

Working...
          X