No announcement yet.

Energy Boost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energy Boost

Anyone here take a pre-workout supplement for intensity/energy? What are yall taking.

Originally posted by bighands View Post
    Anyone here take a pre-workout supplement for intensity/energy? What are yall taking.
    eat some sort of carb. I would eat a couple pieces of fruit. I take two bannanas w/ a protein shake. Or 2 oranges w/ a protein shake.

Comment

Theres some stuff called white flood http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/flood.html. Take that on an empty stomach. Better than no xplode, hydroxycut, superpump, etc. IMO its the best stuff out there.

Comment

I'm pretty sensitive to caffeine, so I usually just take a Ripped Fuel (actually, less than a full capsule) before I work out.

If you're less sensitive, then use Hydroxycut or the stuff mentioned above.

Comment

I am taking large doses of gabapentin. For energy, mood and light anesthetic there is nothing better.
          Granted this is an Rx stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
            I'm pretty sensitive to caffeine, so I usually just take a Ripped Fuel (actually, less than a full capsule) before I work out.

Interesting... Can I take along with focus fast

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post

I like the hydroxycut for energy, it will cut your appitite as well. My stomach cannot handle the ripped fuel.

Comment

A banana or two

Or for a real boost theres a fruit here called borojo. Just a spoonfull of the stuff and you feel an energy boost, The native indians used it for long treks. Not bad for just a natural fruit - google it, no bull****. I had it today mixed with alfalfa and some other **** I cant remember, get it at the local food market in Quito.

Comment

If your from the uk try these , you can buy them in most service stations and newsagents http://www.proplus.co.uk/

Comment

every now and then when i give in to my terrible sweet tooth, i beast on all kinds of chocolate and candy. a little while after that i have the crazyest, most intense workouts ever.

ive yet to really abuse this though, this is like once a week or two.

Comment

Working...
                    X