No announcement yet.

My gear.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I3C727 View Post
    Here is all of my gear, reviews to follow when i have time. I know stuff like this helps people make final decisions so i decided to contribute. If you have any questions or requests for more pics (different angles etc.) post here and i can answer them.

Cleto Reyes (RR) Training Gloves 16oz.

Title Gel World Training Gloves 16oz.

Winning FG 2900 Headgear L
    Gladiator Pro Mouthpeice
    Everlast Lo-Top Shoes
    Which gloves do you use for the heavybag?

I just got my Grants training gloves, I don't know man, I mean, I have nothin' bad to say about 'em. But, having used Cleto's in the past and now Grant. I think Ringside's higher end gloves hang with some of the top brand names. I haven't tried Winning gloves yet, but the Ringside IMF's definitely hang w/ the Cleto's and Grants, IMO.

I use to have these Ringside gloves made of cowhide leather, but they don't sell 'em anymore, way better than Cleto's or Grants.

Comment

i use the gels on the bag. Winning is truly the best glove ever made, they are alot better then the grant pro training and the reyes. Alot of pple use the grants at my gym but i decided on the cletos since they were cheaper and i love them (for sparring only)

Comment

Originally posted by I3C727 View Post
        i use the gels on the bag. Winning is truly the best glove ever made, they are alot better then the grant pro training and the reyes. Alot of pple use the grants at my gym but i decided on the cletos since they were cheaper and i love them (for sparring only)
        You mentioned that you've used Winning gloves before or are currently using them as well?

Anyway, I went to their website, but it doesn't specify if their lace-ups are their training gloves and or if their velcro version is their bag gloves? Or is the difference just the fact that one is a lace up and the other velcro?

Are Winnings good for heavybag workouts? Or am I better off buying another brand for intense heavybag work?

I hear all the rave about Winning gloves, but how is their durability?

Comment

Originally posted by MASGAGOMEXI View Post
          You mentioned that you've used Winning gloves before or are currently using them as well?

Anyway, I went to their website, but it doesn't specify if their lace-ups are their training gloves and or if their velcro version is their bag gloves? Or is the difference just the fact that one is a lace up and the other velcro?

Are Winnings good for heavybag workouts? Or am I better off buying another brand for intense heavybag work?

I don't think Winning actually specifies their main gloves as "training, pro fight". I think it just depends on the amount of ounces of the glove, to consider it a training glove, or pro fight glove.

8oz-10oz obviously for pro fights (or training if one prefers)

12oz and up for training.

I've heard that there is NO difference between the Lace-up and Velcro gloves, besides the way it's attached, obviously

as for durability, i've only used mine for 2 months, and still seems/feels brand new.

Comment

nice equipment u got there... am jelous.. lol were'd u get the winning headgear?? how muhc was it??? i'd still roll with my title head gear and get some winnin gloves

Comment

Lol, all you should need is a mouthguard, the Gym should supply everything else. I hope your not one of these Americans teenagers with all the gear and no idea?

Comment

Looks like good gear. Now, you just gotta break it in, bud.

Comment

Originally posted by twanky1 View Post
                  Lol, all you should need is a mouthguard, the Gym should supply everything else. I hope your not one of these Americans teenagers with all the gear and no idea?
                  Oh, so every non-American teenager has all the ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by twanky1 View Post
                    Im Ron Burgandy? Nice grammar there champ.

Sometimes your gym doesnt have gear that you like to use so you can buy your own if you get money like me. Dont be an aussie scrub aussie scrub.

Comment

Originally posted by bluehefner View Post
                      nice equipment u got there... am jelous.. lol were'd u get the winning headgear?? how muhc was it??? i'd still roll with my title head gear and get some winnin gloves
                      Winning-usa.com

Originally posted by MASGAGOMEXI View Post

Yea ive used them, they are the best gloves in the world. You would want the "pro gloves. Those are their main training gloves. In the pictures on the site the "velcro gloves" are shown to have different layers of foam, i know that everyone who is anyone uses the "Pro Gloves".
                      Last edited by I3C727; 02-15-2009, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X