Alcohol on training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alcohol on training

Heya,

I am a student who before a weekago was drinking once every three days on average. Always kept my training up but last week just gave up the drinking and cleaned my diet up and im feeling good for it (so far).
    It is abit of an experiment for me as I do enjoy my beer but am now getting serious about my training. Usually train 6 times a week (cardio and weights) but now going to see if I notice a change with the lack of alcohol and less junk food.

What do you guys rekon? I will try and keep you informed.

I dont know, I guess uh...congrats for doing what your SUPPOSE to be doing?

Comment

Th worst thing to do, IMHO. It sucks all the water from you down to your muscle fibers. I got talked to at the gym one time beforr I knew how bad it was for you. A trainer followed me into the lockers and told me if I wanted to train there, to not drink at all. I haven't touched that **** since.

Comment

Is alot of pressure on me to have afew beers at the weekend mainly but got to sacrifice if you want to actually get fitter. My boxing trainer and football coach keep complaining cos im blowing out my arse constantly and have to rely on skill and determination to get through the pain.
        Fitness has always been my weakness because of the way I tend to "enjoy" myself too much.

Comment

i have a drink or two lol on the weekends, but never drink during the week.

Comment

Working...
          X