Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

an intense 30 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
      when im in full shape i can jump rope at a steady, brisk pace (doing double jumps, burts of speed, cross overs and **** too) for as much as 30 minutes

but then again im a little guy whos very light on his feet

i imagine its much harder for heavier guys
      see i'm 6 feet 230 pounds .......how long do u recommand I get up to? Isn't like 6-7 minutes non stop good for my size?

Comment

Originally posted by KingArthur View Post
        see i'm 6 feet 230 pounds .......how long do u recommand I get up to? Isn't like 6-7 minutes non stop good for my size?
        yeah, just do as much as you can do until you are basically ****ed and then just push yourself as hard as you can, keep building up

if you say now you can do 1:20, try and make it to 2 minutes tomorrow, and then keep going

the ony way to get fitter and progress is to push past your comfort zone, and then push some more

Comment

for Like a good 15 min then I stop for like 2,and start again for another 15

Comment

20-30 mins non stop

i usually do 20 mins nonstop... 30 mins, i gata really have some energy going

Comment

usually do in between 10-12 mins. every minute we do a different way to jump and usually pick it up at the last minute with intense double unders.

Comment

i go 3 3 min rounds with 30 second breaks but i should do more but thats what my trainer has me do for a warm up

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
                  yeah, just do as much as you can do until you are basically ****ed and then just push yourself as hard as you can, keep building up

if you say now you can do 1:20, try and make it to 2 minutes tomorrow, and then keep going

the ony way to get fitter and progress is to push past your comfort zone, and then push some more
                  I pushed it today broke down at 1:40 but it was the most intense i've jumped rope. Hopefully I can push 2 intense minutes tommorow

Comment

Originally posted by KingArthur View Post
                    I pushed it today broke down at 1:40 but it was the most intense i've jumped rope. Hopefully I can push 2 intense minutes tommorow
                    good, very good....keep going

Comment

Today I have made this:

3 x 6 minutes - heavybag

2 x 6 minutes - jump-rope

1 x 6 minutes - fight with the shadow

After this we had some dynamic weightlifting.

Normally we have something like 3 x 10 minutes of jump-rope workouts.

Comment

Working...
                      X