Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extra long hand wraps and where to them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra long hand wraps and where to them?

Hi i just started boxing bout a month ago, and i've been trying out some different handwraps, lately ive been using the 180 in mexican style handwraps from century, everlast, and title boxing. Everytime i wrap one part of my hand more the other hurts i.e. i wrap my knuckles more my wrist hurts or vice versa. anyone know where i can find 200 in mexican style hand wraps or even longer than that? any help will be much appreciated thanks.

Try this website.

http://www.google.com/

Comment

i did and i didnt get much

Comment

Take a piece of sponge or something equivalent (I use a small pair of socks) and put them over your knuckles when your wrapping your hands. It helps a LOT. If you don't wanna do that, you can always use two pairs of hand wraps per hand, but to me it feels extremely uncomfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by kryo View Post
          Take a piece of sponge or something equivalent (I use a small pair of socks) and put them over your knuckles when your wrapping your hands. It helps a LOT. If you don't wanna do that, you can always use two pairs of hand wraps per hand, but to me it feels extremely uncomfortable.
          or plaster.

Comment

Grant has 200 inch Mexicans. I believe they are on the Ringside site and the last time I checked they are back ordered. I use two pairs of wraps and recommend it. When I spar I put a sponge in-between.

Comment

Originally posted by I3C727 View Post
              or plaster.
              lulz, agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by shawnrf View Post
                Grant has 200 inch Mexicans. I believe they are on the Ringside site and the last time I checked they are back ordered. I use two pairs of wraps and recommend it. When I spar I put a sponge in-between.
                what type of sponge, just a reqular sponge?

Comment

Originally posted by KingArthur View Post
                  what type of sponge, just a reqular sponge?
                  yes a regular rectangular dish washing sponge. i cut mine in half.

Comment

oh ok thanks guys ive never heard that sponge things ill try it out so i can wrap my wrists more, and a friend of mine did the double handwraps he said it was uncomfortable also, if i try the double handwraps wat length should i use 108, 120, or 180?

Comment

Working...
                    X