No announcement yet.

Vomiting....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vomiting....

For I would say the past 2 weeks everytime I spar I do good for about the first 2 minutes or so and then after that I get hit with a couple body shots and I throw up. I don't feel nervous or anything but it's getting annoying cause it's preventing me from sparring....I've been working my core out but I don't know what it is. Any ideas?

Are you being hit in the liver? that is a big cause of vomiting after taking body shots.

Comment

Sometimes but it's usually straight on the stomach I can take a shot it's just I can't control this

Comment

Well ide advise to go see a doctor about it, if its nothing medical then just ask someone in the gym if they would mind working with you for awhile.

Just do simple things that could strengthen your core, Ask them to just punch you in the stomach with your hands raised above your head, get someone to throw a medicine ball at your stomach. All that good stuff.

Also another thing would be to not eat before doing any hardcore training or sparring as i find people who eat then get smacked in the stomach tend to lose what they just ate

Comment

Well ide advise to go see a doctor about it, if its nothing medical then just ask someone in the gym if they would mind working with you for awhile.

Just do simple things that could strengthen your core, Ask them to just punch you in the stomach with your hands raised above your head, get someone to throw a medicine ball at your stomach. All that good stuff.

Also another thing would be to not eat before doing any hardcore training or sparring as i find people who eat then get smacked in the stomach tend to lose what they just ate

Comment

Dont eat or drink anything about two hours before you go box. It should help at least.

Comment

it could be a fear of being hit there....just understand ur going to get hit there dont think about it too much and let ur training handle the rest..

Comment

Working...
              X